This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and Farmacienow.net. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the Patient Responsibility Agreement (which is incorporated into these terms and conditions by this reference) is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Web Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the Patient Responsibility Agreement, you should stop using the Web Site immediately.
No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon our sending a dispatch email to you indicating that your order has been fulfilled and is on its way to you.
The Service and the Web Site are provided by Farmacienow.net .
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|Account||means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Paid Content and / or any communications System on the Web Site|
|Carrier||means any third party responsible for transporting purchased Goods from our Premises to you|
|Content||means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site|
|Goods||means any products that are Farmacienow.net advertised and / or made available for sale through this Web Site|
|Service||means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Farmacienow.net makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future|
|Payment Information||means any details required for the purchase of Goods from this Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, credit / debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes|
|Purchase Information||means collectively any orders, invoices, dispatch notes, receipts or similar that may be in hard copy or electronic form|
|System||means any online communications infrastructure that Farmacienow.net makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links|
|User/Users||means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Farmacienow.net and acting in the course of their employment and|
|Web Site||means the website that you are currently using (Farmacienow.net) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
|Bill/Payment Descriptor||means the payment description that appears on your credit card/debit card Statement.|
|Payment||means discharge of an obligation by its settlement in the form of the transfer of funds in respect of services rendered or goods supplied.|
Persons under the age of 18 should not use this Web Site.
If Goods are being ordered from outside Farmacienow.net 's country of residence, import duties and taxes may be incurred once your Goods reach their destination. Farmacienow.net is not responsible for these charges and we undertake to make no calculations or estimates in this regard. If you are buying internationally, you are advised to contact your local customs authorities for further details on costs and procedures. As the purchaser of the Goods, you will also be the importer of record and as such should ensure that your purchase is in full compliance with the laws of the country into which the Goods are being imported. Please be aware that Goods may be inspected on arrival at port for customs purposes and Farmacienow.net cannot guarantee that the packaging of your Goods will be free of signs of tampering.
Due to FDA Regulations, it is our policy not to supply prescription-only medicines to the USA.
Third Party Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
Links to Other Web Sites
This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Farmacienow.net or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Use of Communications Facilities
- When using the enquiry form or any other System on the Web Site you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- You must not use obscene or vulgar language
- You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist
- You must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence
- It is advised that submissions are made using the English language(s) as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages
- You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of Farmacienow.net or our affiliates and
- You must not use our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as"spam” or "junk mail”.
- You acknowledge that Farmacienow.net reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our System.
- In order to purchase Goods on this Web Site and to use the forum/chat facilities you are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details and Payment Information which may vary based upon your use of the Web Site as we may not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this Web Site you represent and warrant that:
- all information you submit is accurate and truthful
- you have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required and
- you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
- It is advised that submissions are made using the English language(s) as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages
- Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
- It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your username and password. Farmacienow.net accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
- If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another without consent, you should contact Farmacienow.net immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorised purchases that may be pending. Please be aware that purchases can only be cancelled until they are dispatched. In the event that an unauthorised purchase is dispatched prior to your notifying us of the unauthorised nature of the purchase, Farmacienow.net accepts no liability or responsibility and you should make contact with the Carrier detailed in the Purchase Information.
- When choosing your username you are required to adhere to the terms set out above in Clause 9. Any failure to do so could result in the suspension and/or deletion of your Account.
Termination and Cancellation
- Either Farmacienow.net or you may terminate your Account. If Farmacienow.net terminates your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
- If Farmacienow.net terminates your Account, any current or pending purchases on your Account will be cancelled and will not be dispatched.
- Farmacienow.net reserve the right to cancel purchases without stating reasons, for any reason prior to processing payment and dispatch.
- If purchases are cancelled for any reason prior to dispatch you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
- If you terminate your Account any non-dispatched purchases will be cancelled and you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
Goods, Pricing and Availability
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations and descriptions of Goods available from Farmacienow.net correspond to the actual Goods, Farmacienow.net is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct Goods, not different Goods altogether.
- Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required quantity, dose and type of treatment that you are purchasing, subject to the doctor's approval.
- Farmacienow.net does not represent or warrant that such treatment will be available. Stock indications of our pharmacies are not provided on the Web Site.
- All pricing information on the Web Site is correct at the time of going online. Farmacienow.net reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
- In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Goods and Farmacienow.net processing that order and taking payment, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the new price
- Goods are despatched by Farmacienow.net and will be delivered by a Carrier. Farmacienow.net will notify you by way of email when your goods are to be dispatched to you. The message will contain details of estimated delivery times in addition to any reasons for a delay in the delivery of the Goods purchased by you.
- If Farmacienow.net receive no communication from you, within 14 days of delivery, regarding any problems with the Goods, you are deemed to have received and accepted the Goods in full working order and with no problems.
- Further terms relating to delivery are contained in the Shipping Terms, which are incorporated into these terms and conditions by this reference.
- If due to some reason you don't receive your ordered products in maximum 30 days, Farmacienow.net will make a new delivery.
Goods are supplied by Farmacienow.net . Farmacienow.net aims to always provide high quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, Goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by our Returns Policy, which is incorporated into these terms and conditions by this reference.
- Farmacienow.net makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services.
- No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
Changes to the Service and these Terms and Conditions
Farmacienow.net reserve the right to change the Web Site, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Web Site following the changes. If Farmacienow.net is required to make any changes to Terms and Conditions relating to sale of Goods by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
Availability of the Web Site
The Service is provided "as is” and on an "as available” basis. Farmacienow.net gives no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law Farmacienow.net provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
Farmacienow.net accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Farmacienow.net accept no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its Content at their own risk.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Farmacienow.net s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Farmacienow.net respectively.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Farmacienow.net 's liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of the incorrect delivery of Goods or out of reliance on incorrect information included on the Web Site.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.